The modality to play dominoes in pairs
There are loads of different ways of playing a world-famous game of the likes of dominoes, and one of them is in pairs. Partnership Dominoes is the Android adaptation of one of these modalities in which the first team to reach 100 points wins.
The two-man team mode to play dominoes
For such purpose, we have to play two against two, always sitting in front of our teammate. Both members of the team have to place their tiles on the table as established by the rules of the game. Each player starts off with 7 tiles and the player who wins adds to his score the points of the remaining tiles of the other 3 players. The game goes on round after round until a player reaches 100 points.
For the time being, it only allows us to team up with a bot and face up to others. We expect the possibility to play online to be added in future updates:
The following are the main features:
- Choose your teammates and rivals between 7 different bots.
- Three levels of artificial intelligence.
- Points counter to know how many points you need to win.
- Latin or international scoring system.
- Possibility to change the game speed.
- Register your stats.
- Up to 18 achievements to be unlocked.
- Stats for your best winning streak and best games.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...