pCon.planner is a free tool that is essential for all those users, both domestic as well as professionals, that are interested in interior design.
If you want to create a unique space in your house or office, try pCon.planner. You will be able to plan the spaces and the distribution of the different elements, like a table, walls, pillars, light placing,...
Interior design for professionals and decoration lovers
To obtain a realistic finishing, pCon.planner provides access to different manufacturer and dealers catalogs so that you can download various 3D models, and add them to your design. Another interesting feature of the application is its real-time graphics visualization. The visualization can be with up to four different perspectives at the same time, with the possibility to choose between six different modes.
It's so easy to use that in a few minutes you will be able to properly handle the program. With pCon.planner, you will have finished your design long before you can imagine, and you will be able to save it as a DWG file, which is the same format that uses AutoCAD due to its high compatibility.
Furthermore, it also comes along with features and functions such as the following:
- New PEX exchange format compatible with mobile applications.
- Open ZIP files that contain program data by means of the drag & drop function.
- Export models to 3D printers.
- Improves the printing performance.
- New user interface for Material Editor.
What's new in the latest version
Version 8.5 of this software comes along with interesting new features:
- More realistic light effects: photometric light sources.
- New article selection.
- More beautiful renderings with the built-in OSPRay engine.
- Improved workflow: enhanced export dialog for DWGs.
- New MS-Excel export for article data.
- New STEP & IGES Import.
- Possibility to filter article list and exports by the manufacturer.
- New options in the layout area.