Adobe Systems' PDF format has become a standard for document delivery as it solves an important problem, portability. It also lets you create documents that can be read on any device without losing their format regardless of the operative system as long as you have the necessary software for reading the file.
Create, edit, read, convert, scan, print, and fill in PDFs
MobiSystems offers an Android application that lets you easily work with PDF files. It is called PDF Extra, and it lets you create a document from scratch or make modifications to an already existing document, as well as all kinds of actions you may need for your work.
This is an app that stands on its own before giant competitors like Adobe Acrobat. It offers several integrated features with an easy user interface to fulfill any need. These are its main features:
- PDF files edition.
- Document reader with customizable user interface features such as continuous reading, page or diagram mode, night mode, text to speech function, and more.
- Page organization: eliminate or rotate the pages you need.
- Print documents.
- Comment on documents with sticky notes and drawing tools.
- Scan files.
- Fill in and sign PDF forms.
- File protection against modification.
- Integrated file management.
- Access to MobiSystems Drive, 5GB cloud storage space.
Without a doubt, one of the best applications to create and edit documents in PDF format available for your Android device.