Peach is the new instant messaging application that's a turning out to be a hit at this beginning of the year 2016, developed by the same people behind the short video platform Vine.
With this app we can chat with our friends, share images, send and receive videos, share our location, and carry out all the other typical actions of this kind of application, from a very simple but refreshing interface.
A fun way of keeping in touch with your friends.
Peach vs WhatsApp and other messaging applications
Many of you will probably be asking yourself the same question. If I've already got WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook Messenger, why do I need another instant messaging app? What does it offer me that others don't?
Well, one of the main features of Peach that differentiates it from other similar apps is the use of magic words, with which you'll have quick access to different functions by typing certain commands. Here are some of them:
- Type shout to write in capital letters over a background.
- Type gif to share an animation.
- Type draw to send a drawing.
- Type song to share the song you're listening to.
- Type rate to give a 1 to 5-star rating to anything.
- Type here to share your location.
- Type weather to tell your friends what the weather's like.
- Type game to play a video game with your contacts.
Furthermore, it also gathers features of other well-known applications like Twitter, Periscope or Slack, therefore, it isn't just a messaging app but almost a social network, as you can also follow famous artists or important media outlets.