Pogba, Cristiano, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Hazard, Cavani, Reus, Robben... the best football players in Europe can play for your team in PES Collection. This Pro Evolution Soccer spin-off allows you to build a team of football stars, being able to choose between more than 1,500.
Coach your players and let them play
This isn't a football simulation game like the original PES, but instead, once you've chosen your squad you can coach the players, design the strategies and send them out to the pitch. You'll watch the different practices and matches to be played thanks to the graphical technology applied to PES. In other words, you'll view their performance on the pitch from the screen of your iPhone or iPad in 3D.
A different way of approaching the game that intends to beat FIFA as the best football game.
- Build your team with over 1,500 players from all over Europe.
- View matches in 3D and find out how your players are getting on.
- Earn rewards and prizes for each match you win.
- Earn experience points and increase the skills of your team.
- Train your players to help them get better.
- Win special badges by taking part in extraordinary challenges and matches.
Which one's better? Pro Evolution Soccer Collection or FIF Ultimate Team?
Both games offer us a similar system so you'll probably go for the game that you liked the most when it came to playing the original version, playing real football on your PS4 or PC. Nevertheless, it's true that EA Sports' title is fully licensed so it offers you more players to choose from.