One more year, the battle between the soccer simulators is served. In the ranking, we always have FIFA and Pro Evolution Soccer competing for the first place, and although merely because of a licensing issue, Konami's game has a hard time being considered 100% winner, the reality is that year after year, it gets better and better.
PES 2021 - Pro Evolution Soccer arrives with FOX Engine, the best graphics engine Konami has to achieve the level of detail of their graphics last year that were already spectacular. The animations, the physics of the movements, and the personalized skills of each player will surprise the most skeptical gamer.
What is new in PES 2021?
To keep on riding the wave in a market with so much competition as the one of the realistic soccer video games, it is not enough to renew templates and competitions, you have to know how to renew yourself year after year and include new options that can catch the attention of as many players as possible. This time, Konami has opted for the following:
- It tries to become the most immersive competitive soccer simulator ever created both in its local game mode and online. To achieve this, you need outstanding artificial intelligence and comfortable and realistic handling of the game.
- It includes licenses from top European clubs: FC Barcelona, Manchester United, FC Bayern München, Juventus, and a new exclusive partner, AS Roma.
- The player can play the Pro in local mode against a friend next to him and not only in the classic multiplayer mode.
- Konami increasingly includes limited-time competitive events that keep the attention and interest of its players.
- The 'Stellar Moment Series' has new superstars from the past and present to relive the best moments of their careers.
- In addition to the playable and exclusive legends already included in PES 2020 (Beckham, Totti, Maradona, Batistuta, and Kahn), Fernando Torres, and K. Rummenigge are added.
- The so-called Finesse Dribble continues: a dynamic dribbling technique created thanks to the recommendations of none other than Andrés Iniesta.
- Match Day Mode is available in the mobile version of the PES. In this mode, Konami chooses an important match or a derby every week and the players can decide which team they want to represent to play it.
- Players who perform in the games over the weekend will appear as featured players in the game and will have improved statistics and even additional skills.
If for the moment, no PES or Dream League Soccer has managed to get you out of FIFA, this new PES 2021 might just give you a surprise. Download the APK for Android and give the star game from Konami a try.
News from the latest version
- Updated info for several international leagues.
- Updates to badges, player names, faces, uniforms, and pictures.
- Updated commentary.
- Bug fixes.