As has been usual over the last few years, the beginning of the football season in Europe comes along with the release of the most important soccer video games, some of which have already become classics. Two of them are the most important ones: FIFA, developed by Electronic Arts, and its arch-enemy, Pro Evolution Soccer or PES, developed by Konami.
PES 2018: the best Pro Evolution Soccer to the date
PES 2018 - Pro Evolution Soccer for Android incorporates all the updates we had already seen in the PC and video console version regarding the previous editions corresponding to 2016 and 2017. This football game for smartphones brings changes to the simulator and other aspects that greatly improve the gaming experience on touchscreen devices.
The game has been improved in key aspects that enhance the playability and realism.
- The natural moves of the players have been debugged and the accuracy of passes and the tactical behavior of the players have also been improved.
- The controls have been optimized to help the game become more fluid. Now we have advanced controls to make more accurate and precise passes and shots. You can also play in the Classic Mode with the virtual D-pad.
- You can create your Winning Eleven team by means of scouts, representatives, or player auctions. You can choose the players that adapt the best to your particular tactics.
- Play the official UEFA Champions League with the best teams in Europe. Although unlike FIFA, it doesn't incorporate all the licenses, it does have quite a few them contributing towards the game's greater realism.
- Play online matches against your friends.
- Are you a football nostalgic? You can play with legendary players of the likes of David Beckham.
PES 2018 has experienced a clear improvement in terms of graphics and the simulator that you'll notice as soon as you download and install its APK. You'll see that the graphics have been enhanced to give the game an unprecedented realism in Konami's saga. Furthermore, the above-mentioned improvements to the control system have taken the game's playability to the next level.
The game only lacks one thing to be absolutely perfect: a manager mode. In any case, for such purpose, Konami also offers us PES CLUB MANAGER, where you can manage different aspects of your favorite team. You can also combine this PES simulator with other football management games if you really miss this kind of title.
What's new in the latest version?
- David Beckham new features in the app's icon and home screen.