Peter Rabbit is the rabbit featured in the series of children's books by Beatrix Potter and who has taken the leap to different formats such as cinema and videogames. As is the case here with Peter Rabbit: Hidden World, a game that involves finding hidden objects in settings inspired by the stories.
Find the hidden objects in the world of Peter Rabbit
The game features different scenarios in which we will have to find the objects that have been concealed. When we do, we will be able to move onto other levels of ever-increasing difficulty, discovering new settings to interact with and meeting new characters. We can get clues if we need a bit of help and also zoom in and out to get a better look.
The visual style of the game is wholly based on that of the books, so it is bound to be popular with children who are fans of the books. These are the main features:
- Aesthetically based on the series of books.
- Search for hidden objects.
- Explore a range of drawings from the world of Peter Rabbit.
- Meet all the characters from the stories.
- Get your village to grow and attract new characters.