Hue is the brand name that Philips uses for its range of smart LED lightbulbs. They offer a wide range of models with varying wattage, shapes and colors, starting off with white light and then running through a huge range of colors.
Manage your Philips smart lighting from your mobile phone.
All Philips Hue lightbulbs can be controlled remotely from any customer’s smartphone using the application that you can download here. With this APK, which sports a neat and tidy interface and boasts modern design, users can manage their home lighting without even being at home, all thanks to the following system features offered by this tech giant.
- Organize your lighting by room. It doesn’t have to be the same for the whole house.
- Each color lightbulb allows you to choose from 16 million colors using a simple chromatic palette.
- Choose different lighting settings according to the time of day and to what you want to do; energizing lighting for working or soft lighting for relaxing.
- Lights can be programmed to turn on and off, so that it always looks like there is someone at home.
- Includes a voice control to turn lights on and off, using spoken commands. No more dropping your shopping bags while scrambling for the light switch.
- The programing of light settings can improve your quality of sleep and help you create healthier sleep patterns based on your specific schedules, habits and needs.