Normally, when it comes to creating a photograph collage, the programme take an image and then adapts all the rest of the images to the objective images using a single pattern, but with Photo Jumble you will be able to carry out this process in a much more random way, to such an extent that if you look closely they will only look like a group of totally disordered photographs.
Incredible compositions from any collection
The first and most noteworthy aspect about Photo Jumble is that it allows you to create compositions from practically anything you can imagine as long as there is a minimum of colour change to adapt to the objective photograph.
- Use of shadows and borders around the photographs.
- Rotate the layers to match up the image.
- Non-rectangular layers.
- Adapt overlaid layers to improve the presentation.
- Use libraries with any size to create the compositions.
- Save the images as JPEG, TIFF, BMP or PSB, even though the images above 3000x3000 should only be saved as TIFF.
- Access possible matching images from the context menu.
- And much more...
Therefore, if you want to create spectacular images formed by other images, you only have to download Photo Jumble.