If you're into online multiplayer action games, you're probably already familiar with PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, the online battle game developed by Bluehole for Windows PC and Xbox One (in the future, it will also be released for Nintendo Switch and PS4) in which up to 100 different players can take part in a deathmatch mode, similar to Battle Royale, in which only one player can remain standing.
PUBG, how it's also known amongst gamers, has been a great success and for such reason, the first clones for other platforms haven't taken too long to appear, as is the case of this Players Unknown Battle Grand, the mobile version in APK format for Android smartphones and tablets. Thus, the user can experience all the adrenaline and action of the original game but free (remember that the PC version costs about 30 euros on Steam) and set in a pixellated world that looks similar to Minecraft.
How to play the mobile version of PUBG?
The fans of Japanese cult movies will find in this game a resemblance to Battle Royale by Kinki Fukasaku, based on the novel of the same name. Once we've chosen our character, we'll have to wait a few seconds for the game to be generated and for the rest of 20 blood-thirsty users to join in.
Only one can survive.
After that waiting time, on the first map, we'll be released on a desert island with a parachute and that's when the fierce fight to be the only survivor will start. There are all sorts of different strategies and tricks to win: from hiding and patiently waiting for the rest of users to kill each other to taking the initiative, getting hold of weapons and setting out to hunt down your rivals from the very first moment.
- Massive multiplayer online game in deathmatch mode with up to 20 users.
- Unofficial clones of the game of the year on Steam: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- Fight to be the only survivor on a pixellated map with graphics similar to Minecraft.
- Several settings: desertic islands, residential areas, large cities...
- Strategy game in which it's also very important to have a decent aim just like in any worthy shooter.
- Find all sorts of hideouts and get hold of the most unbelievable weapons.