Nintendo was very successful in letting its most important franchises like Super Mario or Pokémon go beyond its video consoles. The Japanese giant is arousing plenty of interest amongst users of touchscreen devices and that has also led to great sales figures for its consoles such as the Nintendo Switch.
Now, together with Pokémon Let's Go for Switch, the Japanese developers have presented Pokémon Quest, an RPG with some really different graphics compared to what we're used to. Everything goes cubic, including the scenario and the Pokémons. The user can play on his console but also on his iPhone or iPad or an Android with the APK file, and discover all the secrets of an island full of Pokémons and treasures.
Organize your campsite and live another Pokémon adventure.
Main features of Pokémon Quest
This game, that takes place on Tumblecube Island, includes all the elements necessary to keep the player glued to the screen:
- The game includes all the first-generation Pokémons that the fans of this franchise feel especially fond of: Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Butterfree, Pikachu, Jigglypuff…
- We can set out to explore the island and search for hidden treasures.
- Our Pokémons can fight against the wild Pokémons.
- We must build a base campsite suitable for our Pokémons.
- We can purchase all sorts of exclusive decorations for our campsite.