The Pokémon Company is back after its great success with other games of the likes of Pokémon Shuffle or Pokémon Quest, this time around with a new three-dimensional game called Pokémon Rumble Rush.
Here, we can make the most of a totally new Pokémon world never explored to the date in which we can search for Pokémons, fight them and collect them, just like in the best games of this franchise. However, this time around, instead of being a Pokémon trainer, you'll be an actual creature: Rattata, Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur... And all your favorite first-generation characters!
How to play
To manage to play and advance correctly, becoming stronger and stronger, after each combat, you'll have to do the following:
- Move around the map searching for Pokémons to attack to earn combat points and gain experience.
- Strengthen the Pokémons you collect using different minerals that you'll have to forge by combining different elements.
- Fight against the final super bosses on each level to continue advancing around the map and increasing your number of victories and Pokémons available.
What's new in the latest version
- A great number of seas can be investigated.
- New bonus stages.
- New special mission to catch all the Pokémons from all seas
- New effects during battles.
- We can now sort Pokémons according to the number of stars of their movements.