A healthy lifestyle, fitness and wearables are the in-thing right now and all three concepts combine perfectly well. Thanks to this kind of technology, athletes can control all their physical activity so as not to put their health at risk and feel motivated to workout every day. They only need a pulsometer or a smartband (among other devices) connected to a smartphone that has a specific app installed.
Reach your target step by step.
In this case, Polar Flow is the official activity analysis for the following models of Polar smartbands and pulsometers: Polar Loop, Polar Loop 2, Polar Loop Crystal, Polar A300, Polar A360, Polar M400, Polar M450 and Polar V800.
What can Polar Flow control?
- Follow your sporting activity 24 hours a day: during your daily life, your workouts and your sleep.
- Activity time, calories burnt during workouts, footsteps and distance covered.
- Motivational alerts after periods of inactivity to encourage you to do some exercise.
- Control over the daily workout target.
- Sleeping time and quality.
Furthermore, as fitness and training has become a social activity shared on social networks, Polar Flow allows you to share your results and your workouts so that others can view them and feel motivated.