Buying clothes on the Internet from your phone has become a usual thing and there are dozens of apps that offer us online stores with all sorts of clothing products. One of them is Privalia, with a huge catalog that includes thousands of items from different categories and that also offers us important discounts that reach up to a 70% in certain cases.
Privalia's official application for clothes shopping on Android
The Privalia store with discounts of up to 70% offers us top clothing brands for women, men, and children. It's an online clothes outlet from where you can explore a huge online catalog that includes shoes, coats, bags, shirts, sportswear... but that's not all, as it also offers beauty products, furniture, housewares, and decoration from the Home&Decor section.
After creating a user profile, you can explore the different categories available in the application, jumping from product to product, and checking sizes, prices, and availability to add them to your shopping basket. To complete the purchase, you can pay by credit card or PayPal's online payment method.
This online clothes store offers us the following features:
- Different clothes categories: explore the catalogs of men, women, and kids clothes.
- Daily discounts and exclusive offers in top clothing brands.
- Exclusive promotions for users of the application compared to the users of the web version.
- Safe store of banking data to make the process faster for future purchases.
- Check the status of your orders from the online store.
- Premium service that allows you to shop without paying shipping expenses.
- Large-sized images of all items.
- Advanced search using different filters and applying different criteria.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
Only top brands
One of the features that make Privalia one of the best online clothes shopping services and due to which it has millions of customers and positive opinions, is that it offers us loads of top brands: Vans, Converse, Adidas, Tous, Mustang, New Balance... Anything you need can be found in this Android application, from flip-flops to handbags and sneakers.