If drawing decently with a pen and paper is already hard enough, on an iPad it's even more complicated. However, if you take a look around the Internet you can find great works of art created on these devices. The skill, creativity, and practice of each user is basic but also having the most appropriate tools. Procreate is one of those applications that will delight professionals and help those that aren't so skillful to draw as if they were true artists.
This complete collection of tools for artists will help you to create great sketches, inspiring paintings and surprising illustrations wherever you are.
The application developed by Savage Interactive Pty Ltd is a painting, drawing, and sketching tool that is only available on iOS devices. You'll be able to create outstanding illustrations wherever you go... after paying a reasonable price, of course.
- An advanced layer system to be able to create and edit much more comfortably.
- High-resolution canvas to be able to print large sizes.
- 136 exclusive and customizable brushes. You can also create your very own.
- Based on Silica M, the fastest 64-bit drawing engine for iOS devices.
- Movie effects and filters.
- Extremely smooth finger function.
- If you're in love with Ctrl+Z, you should know that you can undo and redo up to 250 levels of action.
- Export your masterpieces in the following formats optimized for the web: .Procreate, PSD, TIFF, PNG or JPEG.
- Fast interface with an advanced menu.
- Adjust the hue, saturation, and brightness.
It offers us a revolutionary canvas resolution, 136 stunning brushes, and an advanced layer system.
You'll be able to use this pocket-sized touchscreen Photoshop wherever you want. If you find it a bit complicated when you first use it, you can always resort to a tutorial to take your first steps in the wonderful world of digital painting.