If you use the Print Screen key very often or use one of the many programs that exist to carry out screen captures, you will find PrtScr amazing.
It is a simple application that will provide you with a quick and easy way to take screen captures. Its main advantage in comparison with other applications is that is works perfectly with the Vista Interface. PrtScr takes screen captures where other programs fail, like for example, of interfaces that use transparencies, like the desktop gadgets.
- Capture by pressing Prt Scr (the Print Screen key), Ctrl+Prt Scr or a personalized keyboard shortcut.
- Various screen capture modes: full screen, active window, rectangular selection or free selection.
- Support for various screens.
- Allows you to take notes on the capture.
- Export to JPG, BMP or PNG.
- Allows you to rescale the size of the image before output.
Try out PrtScr, it will surely amaze you