Play and download YouTube videos on your Android
YouTube is one of the online services that has more users around the world through both apps and its web version and the downside, for many of them, is that it does not allow downloading videos from the official version. However, there are applications that do allow it, among which we find Pure Tuber.
Download YouTube videos in the simplest way
This is a video download client with a very simple and intuitive design that allows users to explore all the content shared on the portal owned by Google. Users can browse the entire catalogue of videos and download any of them, and then play it without an Internet connection or share it via apps such as WhatsApp or upload it to their social networks.
Among the functions it offers, we find the following outstanding features:
- Downloading videos in different output formats and quality, including audio.
- Total absence of ads.
- No need to install any complementary app, as is the case with other highly valued clients such as YouTube Vanced.
- Maximum video resolution activated by default.
- Pop-up and floating playback mode that allows you to watch videos while using other apps.
- Background playback to save data and energy, designed for listening to music.
There is no doubt: it can be considered one of the best apps for playing YouTube videos without ads and downloading them to your device.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.4.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...