The majority of smartphones include an app to record audio but, in most cases, it doesn't come along with too many options: just a record button, a pause button, and a stop button, as well as the possibility to change the name of the resulting file. That's it.
If you're looking for something more complete, you'll have to resort to third-party apps of the likes of Quality Voice Recorder. Thanks to the latter, you can record personal notes, ideas, work meetings or conferences with high sound quality and with all the options necessary in a tool of this nature.
You'll never forget that great idea you came up with at the most unexpected moment. Just record it!
Main features of this recorder
- Record sound in high quality.
- Allows us to save recordings in MP3 and OGG format.
- Record with the app running in the foreground or background.
- Allows us to pause and resume recordings.
- We can send or share the resulting files by email, message, social networks, Dropbox...
- Live audio spectrum analyzer.
- Microphone gain calibration tool.
- Includes a list of all the recorded audios sorted in chronological order.