You will find few alternatives for the Linux platform to edit HTML code better than Quanta Plus. And this is because Quanta Plus, as well as offering almost all the features that are necessary when it comes to editing code, it does so by means of a clear interface that will be easy to understand for all kinds of users.
- Complete folder explorer to browse your files.
- Includes a preview panel.
- Integrated tag editor and syntax highlighter.
- Edit various files simultaneously.
- Includes assistants to create documents and graphics.
- Includes an analyzer to check that our work is correct.
The first option when it comes to professional web development
The HTML editor par excellence for Linux
Quanta Plus is beyond any doubt a secure option if you're looking for an HTML editor for Linux. If you work as a web developer, you have to download Quanta Plus for free so that you can check out how it has managed to become the most important editor for web developers that work with Linux.