GoPro action video cameras have become a mass phenomenon. They're so small that you can carry them around with you as a wearable to record in first-person any activity that you may be taking part it, whether on your chest, on a helmet or on your bike's handlebar. Thanks to the latter, and similar models made by other companies (you can find cheaper and more expensive versions) we've been able to enjoy stunning footage over the last few years, specially when it comes to taping extreme sports such as alpine skiing, mountain climbing or biking.
The video editor for GoPro cameras
And what if we've recorded one of these videos with our camera, how can we edit in conditions? Well, this brand has developed its own video editor and released it for Android and iPhone: it goes by the name of Quik - Free Video Editor, but it was previously known as Replay. Here we'll find all the tools and functions necessary to adjust and enhance our recordings taped during our open-air outings.
The best editing tool for videos recorded with your wearable camera.
The APK version for Android smartphones and tablets comes along with a very simple and intuitive editing system so that you don't spend more time than the necessary applying different effects and filters. In just a few seconds you'll be able to share the moments captured with your camera.
In this app you'll find a long list of functions and options that will make your editing tasks easier:
- Add photos and video clips manually or automatically.
- Automatic face detection to frame them correctly.
- 25 different video styles with transitions.
- Customizable fonts, filters, and graphics for any video style.
- Customization functions: reorganize photos, videos and titles, crop clips and frame photos, add overlayed texts and title slides, add emojis...
- Change the video's orientation to share it on Instagram.
- Choose between 80 different soundtracks and add them from your collection.
- Choose any point to make the music start playing.
- Synchronize transitions with music.
- Share videos on WhatsApp and social networks such as Instagram or Facebook.
If you've got a GoPro Hero, this app can't be missing on your Android to be able to impress all your friends and family with your adventures.