The personal GoPro camera has become tremendously popular, especially amongst users that practice extreme or adventure sports. With the latter we can record all sorts of situations and, in fact, there are loads of GoPro videos uploaded to YouTube showing all sorts of situations: from bungee jumping to bike descents down hills, as well as animals stealing cameras and trying to use them.
The perfect accessory for your GoPro.
If you've discovered what this tiny video cam can do for you, you might have already bought your own and recorded what you've done whilst practicing sport. Well, Quik – GoPro Video Editor to edit clips with music is an efficient video editor that you can use on your iPhone or iPad to give your personal touch to everything that you record.
Apply effects, transitions, music...
This application comes along with everything you need to edit the videos of a GoPro. With the latter, you'll be able to give them your own personal touch and make them even more stunning our funnier. It comes along with the following features:
- Add photos and video clips from your library or from the GoPro Plus app: add them manually or let the app do so automatically.
- Choose between over 20 different video styles with transitions and well-crafted graphics.
- Adjust the source, filters, and graphics to any video style.
- Customize videos by adding clips, text, cropping and framing, changing the format... establish a default format for all of them.
- Choose between over 80 audio tracks or choose them from your iTunes collection.
- Save and share your videos very easily.
- Create automatic QuickStories based on the videos you've already recorded.
This app, that can also be found in APK format for Android, will help you to make the most of everything you record on your video camera.