Due to how uncontrollable the Internet can be with so many webs and applications, parental control apps are helping many parents and tutors as tools to control everything their kids do with their smartphones.
An app to monitor your kid's smartphone
In this category, we can find Qustodio Parental Control, an application to monitor all the user's activity on a smartphone. It has been conceived to be used with kids although it can be applied to teenagers or adults with some kind of problem, provided that it has been used ethically and responsibly, which can be complicated.
The best parental control app? We couldn't say so because there's plenty of competition but it does offer us a series of interesting features and functions to carry out its purpose:
- Establish usage schedules for the device.
- Limit the use of games and applications.
- Control the Internet connection and searches online.
- Block adult or inappropriate contents.
- Control and block calls.
- Control text messages.
- Follow the device's geolocation.
- Activation of an SOS button to alert about any kind of danger.