Among the main features of R-Studio those that are noteworthy are:
- Powerful tool to recover files on damaged disks or partitions, restore damaged data, and, even, reestablish the hard drive format.
- Creation of images of a full disk or only part of it.
- Capacity to work with disks locally or on a network.
- Support for the main file systems, Windows (FAT12/16/32, NTFS and NTFS5), Mac (HFS/HFS+) and Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS), as well as others like Solaris, FreeBSD, etc.
- Compatibility with four important algorithms for RAID recovery: left synchronous, left asynchronous, right synchronous and right asynchronous.
If you want a professional solution that will allow you to recover the data that you thought you had lost for ever, download R-Studio.