What can we do if our computer doesn't boot correctly and we can't access our backup? Redo Backup and Recovery is an application with which we can create backups and restore them, even if the system doesn't boot. This tool in LiveCD format can be launched by means of a CD or a USB memory stick, and restore all the data we thought we had lost.
Recover any lost data.
Bare Metal Restore method
Redo Backup and Recovery uses this method to recover data from the computer. It consists in a technique in which the backup carried out allows us to restore the system without requiring any software or operating system installed.
- The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use.
- Doesn't require installation.
- Allows you to recover deleted files.
- Allows us to access files even if we can't access the system.
- Incorporates a web browser so we can download drivers and other files we may need.
Don't wait any longer and get hold of Redo Backup and Recovery, a free tool that will save your files when you thought you had lost them forever.