With Reeder you can read your favourite RSS news comfortably on your iPhone, because it has an excellently designed interface from which it will be possible to access feeds and share them if you want.
Read and share your favorite RSS on iPhone.
Control the application with gestures
One of the main features of Reeder consists in its intuitive handling. Swipe your fingers across the screen and use gestures to control the different options: zoom in and out, switch between 'unread' and 'favorites', mark as 'read', etc.
Features of Reeder
- Client compatible with Google Reader, Readability and Fever.
- Modern and intuitive interface.
- Controlled by means of gestures.
- Possibility to synchronize accounts (free or paying depending on the service's functions).
- Share what you are reading on Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, Evernote... and other services.
- Support for multiple accounts.
- View customization: font size, line height, etc.
Download Reeder for iPhone and browse comfortably the contents of Google Reader and other services.