Your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Phone or Android can be used as a mouse to control your Mac. Remote Mouse turns these devices into a simulated touchpad, mouse or keyboard. It's perfect for different situations like making a presentation or watching a movie, and being able to control the device remotely.
- Complete mouse simulation.
- Multitouch gestures.
- Keyboard functions in landscape mode.
- Remote control of the multimedia player.
- Numerical keyboard.
- Application launcher.
- Connections via QR code.
- Password-based protection.
- Customizable backgrounds.
- Works with Wi-Fi and 3G.
The only thing you need to do is to make sure that your computer and your phone are connected to the same wireless network. Well, and you also have to install the Remote Mouse app on your mobile device.