The photographs that are stored as a physical format may suffer damage through out the years, while it is always possible to find images with elements that you may want to eliminate. This can be solved by using Retouch Pilot.
Clear and concise tools
When you open any image with Retouch Pilot it will offer you several options:
- Eliminate marks: use the colors that surround a mark to eliminate it.
- Hide: allows you to hide bigger objects by using colors from the image.
- Undo brush: go back on any change applied.
- Brightness and contrast: automatically fix the brightness and contrast of an image.
- Rotate and flip: allows you to change the position of an image.
- Resize: change the size of an image to make it bigger or smaller.
- Crop: eliminate part of an image to keep only a piece of it.
Thanks to all these tools the process of improving any image becomes a very easy task for the user.
Therefore, if you want to improve the quality of your images, you only have to download Retouch Pilot.