Today we present, probably, the most complete and simple to use Android game emulator we have come across. If you like classic games, this emulator will allow you to access hundreds of games from a dozen classic game consoles (plus those in development for future updates).
Its greatest advantage over its competition, besides working with several consoles, is that the player should not search the Internet for the ROMs of the games you want to play but the emulator already includes lists with hundreds of games to download and play directly after installation.
- Includes a lot of free emulators for various game consoles: NES, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis and Nintendo.
- In addition to other consoles included in the pro version: PSP, Nintendo DS, Game Cube, Wii and PlayStation.
- It shows a list of recommendations with the games more played and preferred by other gamers: all the Pokémon that you can imagine, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Sonic, Street Fighter, Kirby, Super Mario, Donkey Kong and hundreds of sagas and successes more.
- The player will be able to access easily to the last games that he/she has played and to the list of all those that he/she has downloaded.
- The emulations are configurable and they work as much with the landscape device as in vertical.
- Some ROMs require the use of an additional emulator, but RetroLand Pro offers you directly its installation if necessary.
The only disadvantage that you are going to find (not everything is going to be good) is that before each download and when starting a ROM, the emulator will show a video advertisement if you do not have the Pro version. Although we must say that it is worth it.