The developers of Ketchapp are now offering us a very minimalistic game for iPhone and iPad: just a few sketches emulating a motorbike, a couple of neon lines that pretend to be a road, and that's it! The game basically reminds us of the iconic Sonic who simply had to run around loads of levels and do a few somersaults, but now even more simple. Forget about the environment and the graphics, and simply focus on looking ahead and doing stunts.
The power of minimalism.
The gameplay is very simple: race around and do stunts whilst you avoid obstacles and land on your wheels if you want to survive. It seems easy but with the speed and color combinations that remind us of a disco, it's even hard to complete the first level. The slightest mistake will take you to the ground and destroy your bike. The best aspect of the game is its simplicity: you can control absolutely everything with a single finger that you'll stick to your screen to accelerate and stay in the air, which is ideal for your spare time while you're waiting to catch the bus. Its interface is user-friendly, intuitive, and modern-looking.
What can we expect to find in Rider?
- Over 100 challenges to be completed.
- Up to 4 motorbikes to be unlocked as you complete levels.
- Daily rewards for those that play every day.
- 32 levels to keep you glued to your iPhone.
- 10 themes to be unlocked to change the game's aspect.
- Are you as good as you think? Try to top the rankings.
- The riskier your jumps are, the more points you'll score.