Learn to master urban and extreme sports like skateboarding or BMX
Urban and extreme sports like skateboarding, snowboarding, or BMX have a legion of followers; but it is more difficult to find trainers, tips, and tricks than in more media-friendly sports like soccer or basketball. RIDERS is an app that aims to fill this gap by offering a how-to guide for a range of action sports.
Top tips for doing extreme sports
Here you will find all kinds of resources that show you how to do your favorite action sport. Thousands of tricks are featured that can be read up on or viewed on video courtesy of the top pros in their fields. The app is doubly useful, given that it is for both trainers and learners.
- Access more than 2,500 video-tutorials.
- Find trainers and other folks nearby who are into the same action sport as you.
- Share videos and get tips.
- Track your progress.
- Ask questions and get quick replies.
- Get students for your classes.
- Set your rates.
- Contact interested riders privately.
- No fees.
Skiing, surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, windsurfing, parachuting, BMX riding... find your favorite sport and get the top tips.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...