Do you need to record certain business meetings you have over the phone? Do you have a remote private teacher? Would you like to record a conversation for any other reason, always with the consent of the person on the other end of the line?
Be sure to have a call recorder on your smartphone for whenever you might need it.
RMC ACR is a voice recorder with call recorder features. Using this app, you can save as many conversations as you like onto your Android device, as long as you use the loudspeaker during the call.
If you download the APK file onto a compatible phone, you will be able to enjoy the following options:
- Record incoming and outgoing calls in automatic or manual mode.
- The app records conversations in the ‘RecordMyCall’ file on the memory card.
- It is compatible with a range of audio formats: mp3, amr, mp4, 3pg and wav.
- You can add a filter in order to record only incoming or only outgoing calls or calls from only known or only unknown numbers.
- You can add a file name before making the recording.
- You can make backup copies and restore them if there is a problem.
- Users can add a PIN to the app by creating an access passcode.
- Recordings can be automatically saved to Dropbox or Google Drive.
RMC ACR gives you easy access to recording a whole range of voice-related stuff. Just remember to turn the loudspeaker on and to get consent from your interlocutor if and when necessary.