Football and cars are combined in this frenetic game for Mac, Rocket League, that invents a futuristic sport in which we'll have to score goals but not with our feet or running around a pitch. Jump into your car, accelerate, jump, and come up with the best strategy to score goals. But not with any old car, we're talking about enhanced vehicles with an incredible futuristic aspect. A sort of battle between modded cars in which we'll have to control the ball and get it into the net of our rival's goal.
Supersonic car battle. Advance as fast as a rocket.
What game modes are available?
The game offers its users several modes including a multiplayer option that all will delight online gamers:
- Enjoy a complete experience in the single-player mode.
- Modded and custom car battles with over ten thousand possible combinations.
- Unlock new cars and parts to customize and improve those that you already have.
- Play with your friends and strangers in the online mode for up to eight players.
- There are also other multiplayer modes for two, three or four users, both on a split screen or online.
- Watch the replays to check your strategy and the tactics used by your rivals, rewinding time and time again, to make sure you don't miss out on a single detail.
- Furthermore, with your Mac, you'll be able to play against other users online that access the game from their PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.