To monitor your workouts, Runtastic's applications are probably the most popular ones you can download. To run, to do fitness and also to ride your bike. So if you're a fan of cycling (apart from running, playing tennis, swimming, going to the gym, and playing football) and you've already bought your expensive bike and all the equipment necessary to go for a ride every Saturday morning, you've now only got to download Runtastic Road Bike GPS Cycling & Ride Tracker.
All the data generated by your cycling activity offered by Runtastic
We're talking about an iPhone app with which you can register all your bike trips: follow your progress, compare your performance, download maps... everything you need to workout on your bike and get to know if you're capable of breaking your own records and beating your friends.
The app to practice road cycling.
Just like all the apps developed by Runtastic, it has been received with plenty of enthusiasm on behalf of its users, the opinions of whom are generally positive thanks to the huge number of aspects you can get to control. These are its main features:
- Register your bike outings by means of your GPS: distance, length, elevation, speed, pace, calories burnt...
- Let your friends follow your progress and receive live encouragement messages.
- Voice messages from your coach to tell you how you're doing according to your speed and distance preferences.
- Route management: save the routes you've completed or discover new ones to be downloaded.
- Integration with mapping apps of the likes of Open Street Map and download maps to check them offline.
- Automatic pause each time you stop.
- Check the weather conditions.
- Set the values you want to see on your screen.
- Create playlists for your excursions.
- Share your trips and data on Facebook and Twitter (if you don't tell everyone on your social networks, it's as if you had never worked out).
Download Runtastic's app for biking and follow your progress and performance on your two-wheel vehicle.