A team strategy game from Supercell
Supercell is currently one of the biggest mobile video-game developers, thanks, above all, to the success of Clash of Clans on both Android and iPhone. This studio just doesn’t stop looking for the next big hit in online strategy games and its new release is Rush Wars.
Team strategy in a global war
This is a team strategy game where you will be able to choose all kinds of weird soldiers in order to form a deadly squadron which will take on other users across a whole range of levels. Your objective in each battle is to defeat the enemy and take that enemy’s gold deposits so that you can increase your own money score. Then you can use that to purchase new items and upgrades and finally make yourself invincible.
These are the game’s main features:
- Form a team of warriors who will allow you to enter into battle against your adversaries with a high degree of confidence.
- Join a team that is already established or make a team with your friends.
- Take part in a global competition, fighting against enemies from all over the world.
- Find all kinds of treasure chests that will allow you to unlock troops and defenses.
- Collect commandos who have special skills and can lead your squadrons into battle.
- Protect and defend your gold mines from assailants.
- As you move through the levels, you can get hold of a whole range of constantly updated maps.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Instructions to install APKs from a ZIP on Android
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...