Launch the Samsung sound on external speakers
Just like many other smartphone brands, the South Korean giant Samsung develops its own applications in order to add them to their devices and enhance their technology. Their latest Galaxy models, for example, feature a simple little tool designed exclusively to multiply the sound options available.
We are talking about Samsung SoundAlive, an app for connecting external speakers to your Samsung so that you can boost the volume for listening to music or having a conference call, for example. In addition, it features a number of settings for adjusting the sound of whatever you want to listen to on the speakers.
If you have a Samsung device which supports this tool, its APK file will give you access to the following functions:
- Nine-band equalizer for enhancing any audio parameter.
- Six predefined options for adjusting audio: normal, pop, classic, rock, jazz or customized.
- In Samsung's words, it allows definitive control of sound quality and effects.
- Connect to external speakers using a simple, guided configuration.
Requirements and additional information:
- Only works on Samsung devices.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 10.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...