Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia, being in many regions of its huge extension the only entity capable of offering banking services to its population. With its mobile app for Android, it offers online banking to all its users, whether they're in Russia, in any other European country of the likes of Spain, Austria or the Czech Republic or the rest of the world. If you're one of its users, you might be interested in downloading Sberbank Mobile, its official application to manage different aspects of your finances.
Sberbank's online banking
Once we've installed the APK, we'll soon notice that the clarity of the menus was a design priority, therefore, it will be easy for any user to handle this application. It allows us to carry out different transactions that range from checking our balance to making online payments and transfers.
The mobile version of the largest bank in Russia.
In turn, the entity guarantees the maximum security in all the operations carried out from the application, in order to make sure that both the privacy and accounts of its users are completely safe.
- Payments without fees from the app to over 30,000 suppliers, including public services and fines.
- Transfer money to other people by simply knowing their phone number.
- Built-in antivirus protection.
- Check your balance and cash flow on all your cards, deposits, and loans.
- History of expenses.
- Quickly search for nearby offices.
- Instantly block your credit or debit card.