Everybody knows how to take a screenshot on the majority of Android devices: we only have to press the ON and down volume button at the same time. That's a rather interesting function of this operating system, also being able to edit the image with our editing app. Nevertheless, you might miss functions such as those included in Screen Master.
It's an app to take screenshots but with a series of additional services that deepen in aspects such as editing the image or changing its format. Thus, when we take a screenshot, we won't have to resort to other applications as we'll be able to do everything we need from the same tool.
Main features of ScreenMaster
These are the main functions offered by this app:
- Take screenshots in several different manners: pressing a single key, with a floating button or shaking our phone.
- Cut and rotate images.
- Add text and shapes to the screenshot such as arrows or notes.
- Change the format of the captures: choose between PNG and JPG.
- Capture webs by sharing a link with the app.
- Choose the area of the screen to be captured.
- Zoom into areas with the magnifying glass.
- Add pixel effects to images to protect your privacy.