Most smartphones and tablets include a combination of keys to take screenshots. However, there are apps that offer customizable options and touch buttons that are much more convenient to use. This is the case of this practical tool, but how does it work?
How to take simple screenshots with Android
Downloading the APK file of the Screenshot Touch app allows us to take screenshots and record video of the screen of an Android device. But its great advantage is that we can customize all its functions from the main screen.
Capture by touch.
When we press the home button, a superimposed icon of a camera will appear. By touching this icon we can take screenshots. In addition, this app gives us a lot of possibilities, utilities and customizable tools:
- Take screenshots by shaking the terminal.
- Change the icon size, transparency and layout.
- Delay configuration.
- Automatic resizing.
- Screen capture in JPEG, PNG, WEBP and HEIF format.
- Add shortcuts on the device desktop.
- Dark mode.
- Take screenshots of complete web pages directly from the app's browser.
- Record video of your screen and customize the characteristics of the clips.
- Manage the screenshot gallery.
- Edit screenshots.