Versions prior to Android 4.0 didn't allow us to take screenshots too easily. To solve this problem we can make use of screenshot, an app that, as well as taking screen captures very easily, allows us to edit the images and share them with whoever we want.
Edit screenshots on Android.
How it works
screenshot, as well as being an extremely lightweight app, is very easy to use. We can choose among the different options offered on its screen:
- Time before the capture is taken.
- If we want the capture to be taken by shaking our device.
- If we want the image to be automatically flipped.
- The format with which we want to save the capture.
- Choose where we want them to be saved.
screenshot also allows us to edit the images and share them with our friends. Taking screenshots on Android is now going to be child's play.