Skat is nothing less than the smartphone and tablet version of a popular card game whose origins date back more than 200 years although it became popular during World War I. It is played to three players with a standard deck of cards in which the 2 and 6 of all suits have been eliminated. It is a game of strategy with a certain element of chance.
The Android version of the German skat
The Android version offers us, as it could not be otherwise, the possibility of carrying out online games. However, we can also enjoy playing solo games against the application itself, which can serve as training for real games.
Beyond the rules of the game, the app proposes a simple system of play and handling, with a friendly graphic appearance that simulates a table in a tavern. These are its main features:
- Play against the AI of the game by adjusting the difficulty level.
- Dispute online games against other users.
- Option to play in the training mode to learn the rules of the game in depth and perfect your technique.
- Analysis tools that allow you to export your game statistics and pose hypothetical game situations.
- Play by controlling all players.
- Cards with Altenburger design.