It is not that the Android native application manager is bad, but more that it could have more functions. As for example those offered by Skit, an app manager that goes much further.
The most advanced application manager
Developed using the simple, sober and functional design paradigm, this application manager offers users a range of functions like those highlighted below:
- Extraction of APK applications, including system apps, with the option to share them with other applications in any way that you want to.
- User app deletion with the ability to do so en bloc.
- Detailed information of user and system applications: installation date, last update date, last used date, amount of memory consumed...
- Check the application hierarchy: activities, services, permissions used, details of signature certificates of each app...
- Theme customization.
- Each application's use stats.
- Application manual search.
The great thing about this system tool is its simplicty, given that it allows users to comfortably skit around all of the content thanks to the fact that it is perfectly organized.