Mobile devices such as Android and iPhone, together with wireless data networks, have led to the development of content and television streaming services of the likes of Netflix and HBO. And now we've also got television channels that offer us access to their contents from mobile applications.
Sky's official application
If someone mentions Sky Go you might think they're talking about some kind of sky map to view the stars and constellations from our Android. Nope, this is the app of the British satellite channel with which you can access broadcasts of live and on-demand contents.
One of the television channels with the best audiovisual offers in Europe.
It's a service that Sky TV subscribers can enjoy from their smartphones and tablets, and that comes along with a wide range of interesting features so as not to miss out on anything:
- Catalog with over a thousand movies, self-produced programs and TV programs for kids.
- Access to more than 70 live broadcast channels that can vary depending on the subscription model.
- All sports channels to watch Formula One, football or any other competition.
- 11 different movie channels.
- Kids channels such as Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network or Disney Channel.
- Possibility to register two devices with the same account and play contents at the same time.
It also offers an extra subscription that allows us to watch downloaded contents without requiring an Internet connection via WiFi, 3G, 4G or 5G, and allowing us to sign in with up to 4 different devices.