Turn your iPhone or iPad is an astronomical observatory with which you can discover stars and constellations thanks to an application like Sky Guide, a star map for iOS devices that's very easy to use and even easier to understand.
Your journey through the stars starts here.
Some astronomy apps can overwhelm us with loads of charts and tables full of data about heavenly bodies. But that's not the case of Sky Guide, as you've only got to point your iPhone's camera at the sky to be able to identify stars, planets and constellations.
- Identify all sorts of heavenly bodies from your iPhone.
- Possibility to travel to the future or the past to observe different astronomical phenomena.
- In-depth information about stars, constellations and planets.
- Works without Wi-Fi or data, so that you can use it at any remote place.
- Plenty of filters so that you can explore the sky at different wavelengths.
- Night mode to improve star gazing in the dark.