SmartWhois is a useful tool capable of offering information about IP addresses, hostnames and domains. Furthermore, it is capable of offering additional useful information like country, state or province, name of the service provider, administrators or information about the technical service.
The software is capable of checking with 100 different databases to search for the most complete results in a short period of time. It supports internationalized domain names (IDN), thus making it possible to check domains with features from different languages. Furthermore, it is compatible with IPv6.
- Intelligent selection capacity when checking the databases, optimizing the checking time as much as possible.
- Integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook.
- Possibility to create your own databases accessible online by compiling your own information.
- Process IP addresses and domain list batches.
- Store the obtained results in the cache.
- Integration with CommView.
- SOCKS5 firewall support.
It's possible to export the results in many different formats like HTML, XML or text, which will allow you to use the data later. A simple interface that can be customized by the user, makes it the perfect tool to obtain information about IP addresses.