With the amount of media from which we can obtain information and news, it is advisable to be able to filter them. Snackr offers us this possibility as it is an RSS feed reader that we can use from our desktop.
Your RSS feeds available on your desktop
Snackr is an application programmed with Adobe AIR, that is placed on the start bar of our operating system, and that shows us the headlines of the feeds that we are subscribed to as they arrive. If we want more information about any of them, we'll only have to click on them to read their full contents. Equipped with a simple interface, Snackr has become an option to be taken into account if we want a feed reader on our desktop.
- RSS feed reader on our computer's desktop.
- Possibility to import feed lists in OPML format from other readers.
- Possibility to expand the contents of the headlines.
- Configure the frequency with which the application updates the news and publications.
- Possibility to locate it on any of the four sides of the screen.
With Snackr on your desktop you won't miss a single important update, and all the latter, without having to stop what you're doing.