Peanuts (also know as Snoopy or Charlie Brown) is one of the most famous comic strips in the United States and many other countries in the world. We've seen it published in both newspapers and compilation books that bring them all together, as well as cartoon series and movies.
Its main characters are Charlie Brown, who provides the crude reality, and his Beagle called Snoopy, an imaginative and philosophical dog that always has a saying for the right moment, and that from the roof of his kennel dreams about being a World War I fighter pilot capable of defeating Manfred von Richthofen, the Red Baron, together with his friend Woodstock and company.
Snoopy's bubble shooter game
And here we have this Snoopy game for iPhone and Android called Snoopy Pop, a game in which the Woodstock and the rest of birds are trapped inside bubbles that we have to burst to be able to release them. We'll explore dozens and dozens of levels where we'll meet up with characters of the likes of Charlie Brown, Sally, Patty, Linus or Lucy to help us out.
If you're a Charlie Brown fan, don't miss out on the chance to play this bubble shooter based on the Snoopy universe.
- Over 100 levels to be played.
- Explore different neighborhoods.
- Original soundtrack from the Peanuts series.
- Several game modes featuring Snoopy's different personalities, such as a pilot or a painter.
- Special powers to burst more bubbles and get hold of different aids.
- Game events inspired by classic stories.
- Connect with your friends on Facebook and compete to reach the highest score.
How to play this bubble shooter is very simple: try to match three or more balls of the same color on the panel to make them explode and disappear. And you have to do so before they build up and end up reaching you at the bottom of the screen.