Soccer Manager 2017 is free football management game in which you'll take charge of a team from lower categories all the way up to the top. You can watch the matches live in 2D to keep an eye on the performance of your players and make decisions to make them better. It's a football club management simulator in which you can make the most of the following features and functions:
- All competitions, both national and international, have been fully updated.
- A really attractive and intuitive user interface.
- Receive awards as a player or manager.
- All teams and leagues have been updated for the 2016-2017 season.
- Several updated to improve the game's performance.
Can I play on several devices?
Although it's a single-player game, you can register online on Steam and log in from different devices, including your Mac, to follow your progress on any computer or device wherever you go, as they'll all be perfectly synchronized.
Change your strategy and the configuration of your team by watching the matches live in 2D.
The best thing about this title is that it's totally free, although you can make in-app purchases if you want to make progress faster. You only need a Mac with any version of Mac OS X, 1 GB of RAM, an Internet connection and 80MB of free space on your hard drive. As you can see, it's a simple and lightweight game without too many hardware requirements.