The fans of football games are aware that there's life beyond the EA Sports and Konami giants, and their PES and FIFA. There are some really good alternatives of the likes of First Touch Soccer or this Soccer Star 2018 Top Leagues, a game that combines simulation with management.
Soccer Stars focuses on the hard way up that any player has to walk ever since he's a youth player until he becomes a world-class star of the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic or Neymar. Your mission is to become the best player of the year and score more goals than anyone else in all competitions.
These are the main features of this football game:
- Take part in the most important football competitions: UEFA Europa League, Champions League, League, Cup...
- Sign for a new team at the end of each season. Forget about being a one-club man.
- Play in different foreign leagues: LaLiga, Serie A, Premier League...
- Negotiate your contracts directly with the club and start earning silly money as if you were Neymar.
- Find sponsors and show off their brands.
- Start your career in a low-profile club and end up playing for the best teams on Earth.
- Look after your relationships with your teammates, coaches, fans, sporting directors...
- Control every single aspect of your line-ups and training sessions.
- Improve your skills by practicing free kicks, penalty shoot-outs, passes... get better practice after practice.
- Simple simulator: pass and shoot with a single finger.
An entertaining football game that combines simulation and club management.
Comparisons are never fair and this game obviously doesn't intend to compete against Pro Evolution Soccer or FIFA but it can be very entertaining to play because one finger is enough to manage the simulator. You can pass, shoot, and show off all your skills on the pitch with a single finger.