For many YouTube users, the video portal managed by Google would be better if it allowed downloading content to watch without an Internet connection. This limitation is mainly due to a copyright issue of the platform, so as long as this policy remains, there is no other choice but to turn to alternative clients to download video and audio. Among the plethora of available options, you will find SongTube at your fingertips.
Browse through YouTube content and download video and audio
With this app, you can browse YouTube through a well-structured and carefully designed interface. Explore all the content the portal hosts, perform your own searches, and discover the latest trends.
Now, let's get to the point, that is, to what has surely brought you here: downloading videos. You can download any video by simply clicking a button with an arrow pointing down that will appear at the beginning at the bottom. Click it and choose whether you want to download the full video or just extract the audio. In both cases, you can select the output format and quality. This is the main function this app has to offer, but not the only one. Check out its main features:
- Download video and audio with the best possible quality.
- Download tags and artwork for each file.
- Controls to adjust the sound.
- Option to convert sound to formats such as AAC, OGG, and MP3.
- Download complete playlists.
- Sets the download path on the device.
- Integrated video and audio players.
- Various interface themes.