Sonos, the manufacturer of intelligent sound equipment, has its own application to set up and control your system from an Android device, whether it's a smartphone or tablet. It lets you customize and manage speakers and sound towers.
Control everything related to the sound system in your home
With this application, users can control everything related to your sound system from your mobile device. Manage your sound set up and the audio resources you can access, including your local sound files as well as streaming apps for music, podcasts, audiobooks, radio stations, etc.
It is straightforward to operate. All you need to do is create a user profile, which requires only an email, validation, and authorize access to your location. This will allow you to connect your Android to the different devices:
- Setting up and adding speakers with step-by-step instructions.
- Control the system from any room in the house.
- Connect to preferred services. It is compatible with Spotify, Soundcloud, Apple Music, and Audible, among others.
- Exclusive access to the Sonos Radio platform.
- Control of your home theater systems.
- Save settings and create pre-defined profiles